"Just married" - Victorian Carriage, decorative version
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 4:54 AM - Added the version without horses including 3 recolours
This is the decorativ version of my Carriage "Victoria".
It should work in all versions of the game. I'm sorry that I took so much time for making it.
This object is a clone of a statue. To use it in the game extract the .rar-file to your download folder. You will find it among the decorativ collection of statues.
Statistics: faces - 18 748; vertices - 12 753 (seems to be a lot!)
[the object covers 16 tiles, calculated per tile: f - 1172; v - 797]
Please decide yourself whether it would work for you or not.
This object may be used by lotbuilders, but please don't upload to the Exchange! You may do re-colours if you like, but don't do any changes of the mesh or copyright. I would be glad to see your creations on this site as well, if you want to use the object in your lots. Thanks!
Have pleasure with it!
Feb 2009: Added a second version without horses. This can be used in parking areas for deco. It comes with three recolours. Sort: Deco-misc
Credits to Quaxi for Mesh handmade by hexameter
Used tools: MilkShape; UV-mapper; PaintShopPro
Thanks to Maxis for the game and the original object
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Deco-version without horses
Size: 615.6 KB · Downloads: 5,051 · 23rd Feb 2009
|615.6 KB||5,051||23rd Feb 2009|
| Deco-version with horses
Size: 594.2 KB · Downloads: 19,639 · 16th Sep 2006
|594.2 KB||19,639||16th Sep 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.