Five Unique Old Gravestones
Find in Decorative – Sculptures. They can be used anywhere.
To the best of my knowledge, these objects should work with all versions of the game.
You may modify and distribute these objects however you like, just give “Bootsbrisket” credit in the description and indicate what changes you have made, if any.
To make these gravestones, I used V58b, Animation Master V12 (modeling), UV Mapper Professional, Milkshape V1.7.10, and Sims 2 UniMesh Importer/Exporter V4.06.
The large gravestone has 448 polygons, the other four have 272 polygons or less.
Unzip and place all the files in you’re My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads directory (or wherever your download directory is.)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 640.8 KB · Downloads: 39,282 · 25th Oct 2006
|640.8 KB||39,282||25th Oct 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.