1 Tile Colonial Style Window with Shutters - Maxis Match
Uploaded 6th Nov 2008 at 5:02 PM · Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 11:21 AM by leesester : explain this is one window not 4
For those of you who cannot see the difference, that was the plan........ If you look at the tiles below the windows in the image you will see that I have made EXACT COPIES of the originals, just changed the tile size.
The cost of the window is 175 simoleons like the original and can be found in the build catalogue with all the other windows.
The window (and the other windows in the links in this post) are all linked to the original windows so recolours of the master(s) will apply across the full set.
This is just the 1 tile shuttered version - if you want the no shutter window go to the links in the post
These windows are design mode enabled like the originals see below
I hope you like this window, meanwhile, here are my other windows: You can download them after this one if you like
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=305649 = 2 tile colonial no shutters
half size la fenêtre Window on 2 tiles
You have to put both files (diagonal and straight) in the download folder to work
Both windows have the same polygon count as the Maxis originals
1178 Polys, 2010 Vertices (Straight version)
1178 Polys, 2010 Vertices (Diagonal version)
JWoods for object creation tutorial, IgnorantBliss for the custom window tutorial + the subset tutorial + the repository tutorial, Numenor for the diagonal window tutorial (and being able to help when I just got totally stuck....), SimPE, MTS2 for giving a place to learn
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||1tileshutteredmidnightridecolonialwindowstraight.package (inside 1 tile colonial window with shutters.rar)|
|Title||"Shuttered Midnight Ride" Window by Cross-Reference & Leesester|
|Description||Traditional styling meets contemporary glass in this beautiful and practical double-paned window from Cross-Reference Designs. Classic colonial grille pattern gives any home a deceivingly quaint appearance, the upper and lower sashes beautify any home by providing ample amounts of sunlight with handy shutters for that rustic look. It's a window that any observer is sure to Revere!|
1 tile colonial window with shutters.rar
Size: 57.3 KB · Downloads: 9,067 · 6th Nov 2008
|57.3 KB||9,067||6th Nov 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.