Princess Leia's A New Hope Dress
Uploaded 12th Nov 2008 at 1:10 AM · Updated 29th Mar 2009 at 12:08 AM by aymo87
i'm breaking my own rules and bringing you...clothing! >_< *dun dun dun*
and surprisingly...i'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out. :] so i thought i'd share. this is whole hartedly dedicated to the ever-so-wonderful Marie_fay, who i'm missing dearly while she's off on her adventure. this is by no means up to par with her work, but something to hopefully tied us all over for the time being.
as for a description. for those of you, and yes i always am amazed at how there are a few out there, who have managed to not see Star Wars, this is the dress worn throughout almost all of Episode IV: A New Hope by Princess Leia Organa. through her capture, trip to the trash compactor, and her escape from the Death Star...this outfit saw quite a lot of action. she also throws it (or a new one that looks just like it) on at the end of Empire.
mesh is by WDS BriAnna
Buns by Kavar
Leia sim by me.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 411.2 KB · Downloads: 4,777 · 12th Nov 2008
|411.2 KB||4,777||12th Nov 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Testers wanted: Gown mesh by WDS BriAnna|
The creator also recommends the following uploads: