Jeanette Voerman - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Uploaded 12th Jul 2009 at 8:09 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2011 at 11:59 PM by Slipslop : Added picture from the pool to the textbody
Jeanette Voerman is the beloved and crazy Malkavian chick from the game Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. She is known for her attitude and her special and flirty way to talk to people...
" I can tell you and i are going to get along just like fire hoses. When we get turned on, there's bound to be flames. "
Being owner of the nightclub "Asylum" she loves making party and to receive attention. Her most distinctive trait however is, that she has a split personality. Her imaginary twinsister, Therese Voerman, is here to manage buisness, the serious stuff and Jeanette is the girl who everyone loves to be with.
--> Therese Voerman
As funny addition for Jeanette's split personality, the Formal Wear resembles Therese Voerman in her Buisness suit, only the darkbrown lipstick wasn't possible, because lipstick must be the same in all the outfits unfortunately.
-- Party Animal
-- Custom Music -> "Chiasm - Isolated"
-- Food: Blood
-- Color: Bloodred
--> CUSTOM CONTENT:
-- Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider Hack: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Peggyzone Female Body: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Peggyzone Female Facial Texture: -> >> CLICK <<
-- Syera's Eye Replacement: -> >> CLICK <<
I love the Vampire Bloodlines game, one of my alltime favorites and it was great fun to create Jeanette. My contribution for all you Vampire fans out there
HF with Jeanette!
Title: Jeanette Voerman
| Jeanette Voerman
Size: 355.1 KB · Downloads: 2,264 · 12th Jul 2009
|355.1 KB||2,264||12th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Velvet Velour aka VV:
I have quit creating for Sims 3 and moved on to other games. I enjoyed creating for MTS and i am happy that so many people liked my sims. I'm still lurking, but i am not active anymore. Hope you still find my sims here and enjoy playing them.
Farewell! But i will probably be back for Sims 4, let's hope they get it right with the editor ;)
!! Must have mods !!
Alternative UI mod for Non-default Skintones by Anach (Anach_CASSkins6x4_1.17.package)
Mastercontroller mod by twallan (Install it and experiment with this baby, you will be surprised!)
Alternative sliderhacks by [B]aWT and CmarNYC (If you don't like awesomemod for some reason)
HQ Modification by aWT (used for HQ textured uploads, you'll see them more often now i guess)
- I create for the BASEGAME ONLY, no Addons! For maximum compatibility.
- All my sims are tested in the basegame without CC (to test , if they crash) and with all used CC before uploading, to make sure they look like in the pictures, if you installed all the needed CC correctly. So if my sims don't work in an addon it might be, because some mods or CC doesn't work there, or a new patch screws with mods.
- If you ask why i add musiclinks to my uploads. It's my way to share my musictaste with the community and i try to make the tracks fit the character.
- ''Why do you have such nice graphics?'' I have every graphic setting ingame and in my card's driversettings absolute max (x16 Ansitropefiltering, Antialiasing max ingame) and i use the max allowed filesize for jpg(250kb) and png(150kb), so i get the best picture quality possible. For the thumbnails i use png format, to avoid pixelation and the slight blurriness the jpg format gives these small pictures.
I use XP-Paint and GIMP to edit the raw bmp-screenshots, which i take with FRAPS.
- ''Do you take requests?'' Nope, sorry. I have too