Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10
Updated: 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM - new version
You've probably seen the pregnant Sim women lose their belly when they take a shower or bath. Some of you have also noticed that the jeans enabled in the game for maternity wear don't actually change shape when the Sim is pregnant, leading to a pregnant upper body while the lower stomach stays flat. This mod fixes both of those glitches.
The package "cmar_fpreg_morphs_EA" - is the full set of Nude Top, Nude Bottom, and Relaxed Jeans, now redone to conform to the EA standard top and bottom pregnant shape, and with the odd indentations in that standard shape at the back sides of the waist smoothed out. ("cmar_fpreg_morphs" was the original upload. There's really no reason to use this anymore unless there's some CC clothing out there that matches it. Removed, but I'll give it on request.)
Also available in separate packages: Nude Top, Nude Bottom, and Relaxed Jeans.
IF YOU USE Base1980's adult female nude top with nipples default replacement, use his Nude Top package with my Nude Bottom and do not install my Nude Top. Base's package includes his own pregnant morph for the top, which matches mine for the bottom. My Nude Top package is not compatible with his mesh and if you have both it may conflict.
The same for my own adult female morphing nipples top - install the nipple top with the Nude Bottom from here and do not install the Nude Top from here.
If you use any other adult female nude top replacement that I'm aware of, including Morgade's tops with nipples, install my full set of morphs.
These are morphs and don't really add polygons, but here are the mesh counts:
Top Nude: 2926
Bottom Nude: 836
Relaxed Jeans: 1244
Are these compatible with WA/Ambitions/Late Night/XXX expansion?
Almost certainly, yes. Unless the basic way the game handles morphs changes, there's no reason they wouldn't be compatible. Please try it, find out, and don't ask unless there's a problem. Sorry, but I'm getting VERY tired of seeing the same question on every morph-related mod I've done every time a patch or expansion comes out.
The contributors to SimsWiki for info that got me started figuring out the morph structure
Echo for Postal
P L Jones for Wes H for his Milkshape Plugins
Delphy for ** Update 8/9/10
New version uploaded which is compatible with the EA standard top and bottom pregnant shapes. This is to fix gapping between these meshes and other CC maternity clothes or nude meshes that use the standard shape.
** Update 5/6/11
Split into separate packages as well as the full set, for those using Base1980's nude top replacement.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Fix for missing pregnant morph - EA standard shape - relaxed jeans only
Size: 19.1 KB · Downloads: 15,131 · 7th May 2011
|19.1 KB||15,131||7th May 2011|
| Fix for missing pregnant morph - EA standard shape - nude bottom only
Size: 10.8 KB · Downloads: 17,989 · 7th May 2011
|10.8 KB||17,989||7th May 2011|
| Fix for missing pregnant morph - EA standard shape - nude top only
Size: 28.5 KB · Downloads: 18,614 · 7th May 2011
|28.5 KB||18,614||7th May 2011|
| Full set of fixes for missing pregnant morphs - EA standard shape - top, bottom, and jeans
Size: 58.4 KB · Downloads: 59,993 · 9th Aug 2010
|58.4 KB||59,993||9th Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
My policy on use of my work:
Feel free to use any of my meshes, morphs, skins, or whatever as a base. If you change, convert, or enhance my stuff you may post it without asking, but please give credit. If you use them without changes, please post a link to my downloads rather than reposting. However, you may include them with Sims or lots without asking, but with credit.
Please do not post anything using my creative work on any pay site or the Exchange, unless it's in a free section of a pay site. If you want to post your own original creation made using my tools to a pay site or the Exchange, you may do so, but give credit for the tool.
Obviously my tools are for free use by anyone, but I'd appreciate a credit if you post something created with them.
So basically: no pay site, no Exchange, give credit. Other than that, meh.
If at some time I lose interest in Sims 3, or am too busy, or die, anyone who wants to may update/modify/add to any of my work as long as they follow the MTS policy on updating broken or outdated custom content.
I don't take requests. Suggestions for enhancing work I'm doing or have done are welcome, whether or not I act on them, but please no requests for totally unrelated stuff that I probably have no idea how to do.