Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Build Set Part 8 – Privacy Window
Updated: 3rd Dec 2010 at 9:52 PM
By request Part 8 of the Torrox Spanish Southwestern Build Set is a privacy window – with window bars and shutters – to match the other Torrox windows and their accessories.
There are four different objects in the download: Window, window bar, closed shutters and open shutters. All have diagonal versions.
The small window ledge from Part 3 of this set can be shifted to fit this window as well – provided that you have Apartment Life installed and the ‘Shiftable’ mod by Goggalor at MATY. Find it HERE.
The window and the shutters are slaved to the Torrox two-storey window, and the window bar is slaved to the Torrox fake staircase/balcony – both found in THIS THREAD – so you must have those two objects in your game to make these work.
These are the recolors you get for the privacy window and its accessories, if you download the recolors of the two master objects:
The collection file in the master thread has been updated with the privacy window and its accessories.
Window in Build – Windows at 213 simoleons
Bar and shutters in Decorative – Miscellaneous at 213 and 215 simoleons
Window – 328
Window bar – 816
Shutters – 480
SimPE, MilkShape, UV Mapper, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!You must have the Torrox Master Objects in your game to make these objects work. Find them here:
Size: 55.6 KB · Downloads: 15,312 · 23rd Aug 2010
|55.6 KB||15,312||23rd Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Torrox Part 2 - Windows, doors, archways: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415933
Torrox Part 3 – Window accessories: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415934
Torrox Part 4 – Walls and floors: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415935
Torrox Part 5 – Staircases: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415936
Torrox Part 6 – Fences and borders: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415937
Torrox Part 7 – Wall cut-outs: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415938
Torrox Part 9 – Columns: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=426783
Torrox Part 10 – Toilet / dorm / hotel / apartment doors: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=427134
1) That none of my files are used as pay or donation items or as part of pay or donation items. This also includes recolors and clones of my meshes. Anything that has anything of mine in it, really.
2) If you upload any of my files to your own or another site, or use textures or meshes for your own creations, please credit Moune999 as the original creator. The same goes for recolors or clones of my meshes.
3) If you make your own slightly altered version of any of my meshes, please replace the GUID in the package and give the file a new name. Otherwise your package will overwrite mine, and I won't be happy about that.