Daughters of Chimeway Piano -Dedicated to Mom-
Updated: 28th Feb 2011 at 5:13 AM
The Daughters of Chimeway Upright Piano comes in a lovely Oak wood, but also is available in Walnut, Cherry, and an Ebony finish. It can be yours for the fair price of $2,500, coming in under the original by a thousand dollars.
For reference, the Maxis piano is 3210/4220. For a four tile object, that's still within normal limits, but it's still a lot! My simplified version is half of Maxis.
Because of how much shorter my mesh is, the tuning animation is a little weirder. See pic below. I don't find it to be too much of a problem because tuning isn't the main animation, so it doesn't get called all that often.
Creds to Frances Midlock, a LaFiesta Tech student turned Piano Virtuoso. And to Ninika for her outfit.
Thanks Mom for everything! You are my best friend and I know how much you love your piano, hopefully some of my simmies will feel the same about their new pianos, Frances does!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 282.7 KB · Downloads: 17,116 · 26th Feb 2011
|282.7 KB||17,116||26th Feb 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)