Base Game Centred Doors
Updated: 21st May 2011 at 2:15 PM by leesester
This is the base game value door sporting a grungy new look courtesy of Pixelhate
I have uploaded the doors as separate files so you can get just the ones you want.
Prices and Catalog Location
In the build mode catalog with the rest of the windows and doors. The two tile is priced the same as the one tile original so they should be next to each other.
As always, repository doors, so any recolours you have for the One tile Base Game doors that you may have in your downloads folder will work for these doors as well.
|Value Door (Diagonal and Straight)||1||492||080 Simoleons|
|Moroccan Door (Diagonal and Straight)||1||862||129 Simoleons|
|Four Score Door (Diagonal and Straight)||1||1278||160 Simoleons|
|Oaktowne Classic Door (Diagonal and Straight)||1||1474||173 Simoleons|
|Colonial Interior Door (Diagonal and Straight)||1||432||330 Simoleons|
See table in post
SIMPE, MTS, all the people here who keep me interested in simming
Pixelhate for the walls and door recolour used in the pic
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| I NEVER use this door - but I know people do, so here it is
Size: 30.3 KB · Downloads: 9,029 · 22nd Apr 2011
|30.3 KB||9,029||22nd Apr 2011|
| Colonial Interior Door - very popular door
Size: 20.8 KB · Downloads: 13,244 · 22nd Apr 2011
|20.8 KB||13,244||22nd Apr 2011|
| Basic four panel door - also quite a popular door
Size: 40.8 KB · Downloads: 12,520 · 22nd Apr 2011
|40.8 KB||12,520||22nd Apr 2011|
| The super tall Panelled door
Size: 40.2 KB · Downloads: 12,011 · 22nd Apr 2011
|40.2 KB||12,011||22nd Apr 2011|
| Cheapest Base Game Doors - uses Pixelhates awesome recolours
Size: 21.2 KB · Downloads: 13,549 · 22nd Apr 2011
|21.2 KB||13,549||22nd Apr 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.