Centred Walnut Door
Updated: 21st May 2011 at 2:16 PM by leesester
Prices and Catalog Location
In the build mode with the rest of the doors - price 90 simoleons
Repository linked to the original base game walnut door. Any recolours for the original door you have in your downloads folder will also apply to this door.
Applicable to diagonal and straight:
Simpe, MTS, all the tutorials here on MTS, the requestor.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Walnut Door Centred on 2 Tiles
Size: 15.9 KB · Downloads: 16,844 · 11th Apr 2011
|15.9 KB||16,844||11th Apr 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.