Modest Park Furniture Set
Updated: 20th May 2011 at 8:05 PM
Modest Park Furniture Set!
A small outdoor set featuring a bench, chair and end table, perfect for a park or garden setting!
Recolourable Channels: 3 - Base, Arms and Back decoration, Everything else
Slots: 4 New slots - 2 On the arms, and 2 on the back
Recolourable Channels: 3 - Same as the bench
Slots: 4 New slots - Same as the bench
Recolourable Channels: 3 - Top and bottom shelf, Middle Shelf, Centre Column
Slots: 9 Original slots, plus 8 new ones - 4 each on the bottom and middle shelves
- If you have any problems with this set, please let me know in a comment or PM
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Cloudburst - Modest Park Set.zip
Size: 707.5 KB · Downloads: 14,990 · 20th May 2011
|707.5 KB||14,990||20th May 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: