July Time Traveling Machine
Updated: 7th Jun 2016 at 5:57 AM
Now, because this vehicle only functions as a vehicle, it works well for all your other mad scientist types, who's to say that what's in the back isn't a death ray, or one of Dr. Doofensmirtz Inator-inators. It could make everyone in the Tri-State area suddenly break out in penguin suits and do a song and dance routine from Happy Feet. Or, maybe just jank up the weather like the witches like to do. It's all up to your imagination and story lines. Circe and Loki seem to be the perfect candidates for a Steampunk Evil Do-ers vehicle like this one. They threatened me with finding, recapturing and hurting Nervous if I dared take it away from them when I was done with the photo shoot. As Nervous has a wife and two young daughters, Claire and Vivid, I couldn't risk it. Be careful with your own resident crazies when you let them see this machine. Jealousy and want of power are two dangerous things!
Pretty darn low for a car!
Huge creds to my good friend Fresh-Prince, who has made a very very lovely old school car that a few bits were borrowed from for my mesh. I love the shape, and the color, and the name of that car. The vast majority of the mesh was made from pushing and pulling at the EAxis Hot Rod CC car and then plunking the SSN's Weather Machine down in the back.
Creds to Lee and to fansee and Q and dal and armi and everyone else in chat who helped me with this silly thing.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Phaenoh_TimeMachineVehicle.package (inside Phaenoh_TimeMachineVehicle.rar)|
|Title||Time Traveling Vehicle|
|Description||Does your mad scientist need a more fitting ride than last year's Yoshimoto or Landwhale? Get your hands on a suped up hot rod with a time machine / death ray / doom-inantor in the back. - Created by Phaeonh, MTS. Please do not upload with lots, link back instead.|
Size: 940.5 KB · Downloads: 8,691 · 31st Jul 2011
|940.5 KB||8,691||31st Jul 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)