Updated: 20th Apr 2014 at 11:57 PM - Added in game location, close up, corrected the poly counts
You must use the cheat "disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt on" and hold down the ALT key when placing these bricks on the ground next to each other. If you don't, they will try to stack on top of each other. Once you have your ground bricks properly placed the rest is a breeze. Another frustration is they are set to "Auto Buy Another". This may cause a new brick to appear before you are ready for it. If you are building a straight wall this is not a problem. Circular walls are a little more complicated to place because of this. Bricks will stack up to 10 high with the ability to place an object on top. A full circular wall will take up approx. 4x4 squares. Keep in mind, if you don't have the ground bricks placed right it will cause the top bricks to be uneven and not so professional.
Base Game compatible with one color channel. The pattern I used is from WA, however, the brick does have it's own texture as well.
Found under "Outdoors"
I will consider making other types of landscape bricks if this goes well.
Made with TSRW, GIMP, & Wings3D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||JeziBomb Landscape Brick.package (inside JeziBomb Landscape Brick.zip)|
|File type||Lawn Decor|
JeziBomb Landscape Brick.zip
Size: 103.0 KB · Downloads: 6,764 · 21st Apr 2014
|103.0 KB||6,764||21st Apr 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: