SimKea "Lurve" Loveseat - Custom Mesh!
Updated: 22nd Feb 2015 at 3:48 AM
Name: The SimKea "Lurve"
Catalogue: Comfort - Loveseats / Livingroom / Study
This seat features three recolours. Currently the back shelf does not take any decorations but it is planned that future updates will contain decoslots so you can place your favourite decorations on the wooden shelf behind!
** This object is for the Sims 4. My creator name is Shredded (previously ugly.breath). My object policies can be found on my user page. DO NOT redistribute on any other site. You may recolour (and therefore redistribute the mesh with the recolour) AS LONG as you link back to this original topic. The design swatch tool DOES NOT currently work with this object, however there are still 3 colour options to choose from. These can be chosen when you pick the object from the gallery. I plan to update the package file when and if this feature is sorted**
Please leave comments below. I plan to add more (palatable) colour choices in the future so stay tuned for updates!
High LOD 2550 faces
Med LOD 1320
Low LOD 782
TSRW - Object creation toolkit. HERE
+Free royalty-free model. HERE
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Shredded-SimKeaLurve.package (inside Shredded-SimKeaLurve.zip)|
|Title||The SimKea "Lurve"|
|Description||The SimKea "Lurve" is the latest in the line of flat pack SimKea furniture punching above its weight in style. However the faux leather has led to some shortfalls in comfort, most sims care little as long as they have the "it" style!|
|Mesh name:||The SimKea "Lurve"|
Size: 5.20 MB · Downloads: 7,266 · 15th Feb 2015
|5.20 MB||7,266||15th Feb 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.