Forestgreen Shade Awning
This forestgreen shade awing has:
8 roof colors x 3 wood colors (brown, dark brown and white) x 2 (Maxis wood, old wood)= 48 textures
The textures are all made very fine.
(This is the part in my lot Seven Dwarfs' Fairyland .
Happy Advent Day 2 !
Sims4Stuido, Photoshop and Paint.net for recolor
Other cc used in screenshots:
Ivy by Veranka
Ivy and Luna roses by MsTeaQueen
Mega Column by Plasticbox
Tadao-Plant by DalaiLama
Lantern by Loree
First Snow mod by SimCookie
|Filename||ArtruiForestgreenShadeAwning.package (inside ArtruiForestgreenShadeAwning.rar)|
|Title||Artrui Forestgreen Shade Awning|
|Description||match forestgreen set by artrui|
|Mesh name:||Artrui Forestgreen Shade Awning|
Size: 10.27 MB · Downloads: 5,352 · 2nd Dec 2015
|10.27 MB||5,352||2nd Dec 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
The idea turns true
All my creations have the general creator policies: don't claim them as your own creations or reupload; You may recolor my mesh items without inculding the mesh. You may not use my recolor-textures. All my lots were created with a lot of effort. Just enjoy them as a private user. If you have changed them, I hope that is for you clear --don't claim as your own to the public and reupload in any form. In a special case, please ask me for the permission.