Less Gigantic Fashionista’s Closet
All textures as well as footprint, rig and slots are referenced from the original and one other GT closet, so you need to have the EP in order for it to work.
Available in Dressers for 680§, same material variants as the original.
Like the original, minus 16V/8F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_closet-fashionista-semi.package (inside pbox_closet-fashionista-semi.zip)|
|Title||Less Gigantic Fashionista’s Closet|
|Description||Like the Fashionista’s Closet, only less gigantic.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Less Gigantic Fashionista’s Closet|
|Games used||Get Together|
Size: 34.8 KB · Downloads: 29,512 · 24th Jan 2016
|34.8 KB||29,512||24th Jan 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.