Simple Toilet Stall Door
Updated: 9th Sep 2022 at 7:36 PM
I miss having actual toilet stall objects like we had in TS2 and TS3 and so I decided to make the next best thing; a toilet stall door that can be used to create your own stalls!
The door comes in 14 colours, two of which are solid wood.
It can be found under the Door section of Build/Buy mode under the name of "Simple Toilet Stall Door" for a price of 300 simoleons.
It is correctly colour tagged if you search by colour in the catalogue.
The door has been edited so that it will let light in.
I find the doors look best when paired with the tallest "half" wall but they can be used on any wall that a regular door can be used on.
When the door is placed with the lock to the LEFT, the door will open AWAY from Sims.
When the door is placed with the lock to the RIGHT, the door will open TOWARDS Sims.
Not sure why, that's just how the door seems to behave. I've not done anything to affect that behaviour.
The lock doesn't actually function. It's just part of the texture. This door can still be locked like any other door though.
I have had two reports that these doors will not function on games that have not been patched past the Dec 15 patch. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this as my game is kept up to date with patches.
The doors have been updated to be placeable on curved walls without cheats.
The doors have been updated to remove the excessive lighting bloom created when both sides of the door have a light source nearby.
Sunlight will now correctly cast through the gaps in the door when placed on an external wall.
Same as EA original Basic Wooden Door
LOD0 - 124
LOD1 - 112
LOD2 - 40
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1,003.6 KB · Downloads: 62,502 · 9th Sep 2022
|1,003.6 KB||62,502||9th Sep 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: