MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by Neia Posted 24th Nov 2016 at 9:38 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM by Neia
571 Thanks Thanks 250 Favourited
No update needed for 184.108.40.2060 (August/Carribean patch) !
This mod disables culling
What is culling?
Culling is a background process run in the middle of the night to remove households for performance :
- Households that are not favorites can be culled when the population reaches around 575
- Households who are favorites are never culled
- In addition to that, non favorites Sims who have a favorite Sims as a close relative can also be kept (up to 100) in a simplifed state.
There are some other mods that change the culling :
- MC Command Center (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680) has an option to disable it. You shouldn't use my mod if you already have MC Command Center.
- Dark Gaia's No More Culling (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545615) disables culling too but hasn't been updated recently. You can use my mod instead of Dark Gaia's if you want a more up to date version.
It replaces the function that calls the culling (StoryProgressionActionMaxPopulation.process_action) with a function that does nothing, thus disabling culling completely
Unzip it into your Mod folder and don't forget to enable script mods (Game Options > Other)
It will conflict with any mod that changes :
- process_action in StoryProgressionActionMaxPopulation
Game version used :
Tested with : 220.127.116.110
| No Culling : disables culling and genealogy pruning
Size: 749 Bytes · Downloads: 57,969 · 13th Nov 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents