~ Odette's curse ~ TSM Swan Gown conversion in selected Pooklet colours
- Mesh NOT included Please, go grab it at Cynnix's LJ.
- 3,1k polys - reasonably low for such a wonderful dress
- Works for (young) adults
- Categorised as Formal only
- Has fat and preg morphs (fat state can be seen on Grenade, Powder Cake and Shock Wave colours)
- I tried to take pics with less clipping possible, however, as usual with billowy gowns, expect some clipping in the ankle and foot area when the sim is walking (can see this on HMX colour screenshot) and hands sinking in the skirt (Flash Powder and Fluorophore pictures)
- 11 colours of Pooklet palette that I thought work best on this mesh. If you want the rest of Pooklet's colours, grab Photoshop actions here, and extract Volatile textures to run them on. If you want another colour set, you can grab Keoni's white recolour here and use it as a base.
- The files are clearly labeled, so you can remove the colours you don't want.
This seems to be about it ) Enjoy!
Cynnix, for the original conversion.
Keoni, for her white recolour I used as a base to create mine
Pooklet, for the wonderful colour actions
Delphy, for making a place to learn and share our creations
Odette's curse - TSM Swan Gown Pookleted.zip
Size: 7.20 MB · Downloads: 964 · 15th Jun 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|cynnix.livejournal.com/8792.html (non-MTS2 link)|