[UPDATED] Calvin Klein Inspired Boxers - Male
Updated: 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:15 PM - FIXED: Bulge version doesn't need regular version to work anymore.
Tired of your usual undies? Want to try something a little more expens...ehm, elegant? The answer is in the Calvin Klein boxers! These incredible pieces of underwear will brighten your sim's days with the breathtaking feeling of our 100% cotton fabric and the signature comfortable tight feel of our products.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS CUSTOM CLOTHING:
As always, my goal is to provide people with quality content, as close to what EA would do as possible. To achieve that, i provided this boxers with everything you didn't know you needed:
- Those cozy wrinkles;
- Clever Diffuse texture;
- 16 different swatches, some from official Calvin Klein products, some i made up myself;
- A skin shadow map;
- A specular map, using the same shine that is on the EA's boxers, which is barely visible, but it's there;
- Includes a Bulge version, making male sims private parts a little more present and realistic.
HOW CAN I FIND THEM?
You can find these boxers by looking for the following thumbnails:
- For the bulge version:
- For the regular version:
Bulge Version: 1054 Highest Detail
Regular Version: 926 Highest Detail
Blender: Modelling and texture testing
Sims4Studio: Package creation
Paint.net: Texture editing and texture creating
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 524.0 KB · Downloads: 40,162 · 22nd Nov 2017
|524.0 KB||40,162||22nd Nov 2017|
Size: 510.8 KB · Downloads: 24,456 · 18th Nov 2017
|510.8 KB||24,456||18th Nov 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.