Samsung SUHD 4k Curved Smart TV
Uploaded 27th Jan 2017 at 12:37 AM · Updated 27th Jan 2017 at 4:16 PM by littledica : Changes Required fix
The new Samsung SUHD 4K Curved Smart TV for The Sims 4 is here. The mesh is original and made by me in Blender. Also is the diffuse and the bump map.
- No expansion pack required!
- The Sims 4 City Living Native and custom consoles compatible! (Tested)
- Wide curved screen for better sim viewing experience!
- Doesn't override any of the base-game TVs!
Only 3k polys!
Categories in which you can find this item:
- Grey Color
- Black Color
Full name of the object IN-GAME: Samsung Curved Screen Smart TV
Thanks for downloading! Don't forget to leave a Favourite if you liked my object
- Stevendesigns for the diffuse main texture: http://blog.stevendesigns.com/android-wallpapers/
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SamsungQuantumDotTV.package (inside SamsungQuantumDotTV.rar)|
|Title||Samsung Curved Screen Smart TV|
|Description||Welcome to the new color era thanks to the Quantum Dot Display. Welcome to your new home entertainment system. Welcome to the most elegant TV design you've ever seen. Welcome to the new Samsung SUHD 4K Curved Smart TV. The Origin of the Next TV.|
|Mesh name:||Samsung Curved Screen Smart TV|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 700.7 KB · Downloads: 161,024 · 27th Jan 2017
|700.7 KB||161,024||27th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.