'I See' Set for Teens and Elders
Updated: 28th Jan 2019 at 12:05 PM
Initially, I converted this set only for teens, but the vintage look suits elders as well, so I gave it a go.
It wasn't very difficult to make, other than the top having a lot of vertices thanks to the ribbon, making it a bit confusing to select vertices,
and coming across a truly bizarre meshing decision on one of EA's earliest tops.
- Even though the pics show them together, the top and bottom are separate.
- The "I See London" Chemise and "I See France" Bloomers are both from the Store Palace of Versailles set, but you don't need the adult version to use them and these don't conflict with it.
- All morphs and LODs, including maternity. By design, elders only use the fat morph in-game.
- They are all enabled for Sleepwear, Makeover, Maternity, Random.
- They all have 3 channels and 3 presets, with 4x4, 8x8 and 12x12 pattern tiling.
- Custom thumbnails.
Teen Chemise / Bloomers:
LOD1: 3710 / 1178
LOD2: 2092 / 725
LOD3: 1012 / 484
Elder Chemise / Bloomers:
LOD1: 3710 / 1178
LOD2: 2128 / 888
LOD3: 1170 / 534
Poses: Elexis, PixelJackpot, k2m1too
Hairstyles: Cazy, Iggysaurus-Rex 1 & 2, BeaverhausenX
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| For teen females.
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 5,220 · 2nd Jan 2019
|1.56 MB||5,220||2nd Jan 2019|
| For elder females.
Size: 1.58 MB · Downloads: 4,112 · 2nd Jan 2019
|1.58 MB||4,112||2nd Jan 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you have concerns about my stuff, send me a DM or contact me on Tumblr; I don't check individual downloads for months.
Feel free to pick apart, reuse, reduce, recycle etc. my stuff. Don't put it behind paywalls or ask for money for it.
If there are any dead links, feel free to reupload my things but let me know so that I can fix the links.
Click here for my backups of inactive creators' + my own CC.
Icon art © Simone Ferriero