Water samples laboratory
Uploaded 25th Apr 2020 at 12:42 AM · Updated 11th May 2020 at 10:45 AM by Victor_tor : Hashtags and info edited
If you has maccorade's other lots that were made for Riverview, you'd rather follow my steps and notice that her Simomon County Fire Station is placed instead of Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries that take place with SIms 3 Supernatural. So if you place it, you need another elixir consignment store. Just where this lot helps.
I placed this water tower next to Joy household and digged the underground. It was planned like private club or something like community lot extention. Furnished as cellar under the water tower this could be extra hang out space for Joy family and their's friends. It was furnished to share features that fitted Technophobe and Green thumb family traits. Althought even placed next to Joy household, they did not liked those place and have not visited. Time goes by and Norman Joy was passed away. His daughter was not interested to appear in this lot. Althought some Riverview criminal elements like McDermott and Bagley families were visited it often. Then I decided to ask the members of M4B group for help in seach of way how to avoid this place become mafia's den.
I felt myself tensed a lot when this poetry was grow in agony. I burned all blueprints and started fresh again. Finally with Fascisthater's ideas I had three plans for this cellar (empty is not included). It was laundry, small park and place for hangout. But then i found idea to make it special for water. At least there is some kind of logic if you use space under water tower for waters. My brain becided to make it elixir store since there.
As a little thanks for advices and help with make this, I decided to use Fascisthater's palette of blue and pink... in toilets. I am sorry for that. Maybe that's fine (or not so fine) to fit blue to man and pink to woman, but that's done thing. The pen is mightier than the sword.
I was fond of Bau's creations when was making this. Especially two of them: "Green Room" and "This is art". The last one with bike wheel, I even wanted to place there. Those made me even rush to wiki in search of info who actually Marcel Duchamp was. And I found! Omg! He was a French-American painter, sculptor, chess player, and writer whose work is associated with Cubism, Dada, and conceptual art. Duchamp is commonly regarded, along with Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse. His artwork was ridiculous so far. I can't expect how much fun he had when was made his art. I even placed his fountain here that you can see in 15th screen. Yeah! That's urinal! Just lightened urinal, and those fact that it was just urinal was drove me crazy. So now your sims also has here little peace of
In studio space I tried to represent all features of Beau's design... without his design His art is look provocative and it's not allowed to share it on MTS. I tried to reuse some items in same way as Beau do. Doors turned room divider and urinal becomes an art in this grey-and-green shabby shelter. I threw some rugs with patterns that decorated. I hanged conceptual art and wall tapestry. Half-papered, half-bared, this place is for art producing, like art barn, like museum that buried deep underground as well as thoughts of crative mind are. And hope it would make your Riverview muppets feel themeselves pensive and reverie as any museum. Even it's not a museum actually and title that's more scinetific.
Blue water, green water, white... This cellar is much looking like pub then lab. Every alcoholic can be a scientist here! You can have here some... samples (best to place it on any lot wher planes don't fly)
This lot is sharing all the same features as Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries that take place in SIms 3 Supernatural. They are:
- consignment cash register
- book of spells (aka Aleister's Alchemy Station)
- brooms holder
- telephone booth (aka "Police Call Box Transporter")
- rocking chair
- elixir ingredient spawners
- jellybean tree
- gems cutting machine
- bees house
- and fireplace (unfortunately it is not incessantly burning)
Have used some CC for this buildings I recommend you but they are optionally to install
I used pile of crates and water tower that comes with TS3 Store Riverview. Guess if did not purchase Riverview, they can be easily replaced by proxy, cause they are just recolours of basegame items (but I sure you has it. Hasn't you? )
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- For Riverview all is simple - choose it from your library in game and place it on any 20x30 lot with short side to road. I have it placed on Cyperus Lane, 303, next to Joy household.
- It may fit any other neighboorhood: Twinbrook, Sunset Valley and also Moonlight Falls cause it supports LLAMA transport system Remember that each movement of the lot before place will attach more spawning points. In this case you'll need to edit this lot in debug mode and delete all clones of them manually.
- I used just two items from Ambitions. They are ceiling lamp you can see on 10th picture above the table and freaky bunny with deer horns on 8th. Last one is again a little regard to Bau's person, mystic and eerie.
- This lot is great for sims with Technophobe and Gatherer traits. Supernatural sims (mostly fairies) from all neighborhood can be attracted here by juice bar and the spell book of Aleister's Alchemy Station.
- Sims and pets are easily climb and down the cellar. All items are accessible. Except pool in center, that's cheated and fountain art. But if you read about it in my random babbling, we are okay. Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
- 27.04.20: Was edited to fit MTS guidelines.
Do use it with science!
Regards. Vic ^_^
Lot Type: Elixir consignment store
Lot Features: round-the-clock work hours
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 69.855
Lot Price (unfurnished): 32.599
Maccorade's project (look for it in related downloads)
Fascisthater for feedback and for commenting and support
b-5studio.com (search for it by those address, some of his paintings there represents nudity and viscera)
Title: Water samples laboratory
Description: Blue water, green water, white. This cellar is much looking like pub then lab. Every alcoholic can be a scientist here! You can have here some... samples (best to place it on lot where planes don't fly)
Water samples laboratory.rar
Size: 957.8 KB · Downloads: 279 · 25th Apr 2020
|957.8 KB||279||25th Apr 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.