DJ Booth CLEAN
Updated: 28th Dec 2021 at 11:29 PM
A clean version of Maxis DJ Booth. It comes with no Vinyl albums/blue plastic boxes.
Name, price, description & location are same as the original.
found under Electronics --> Audio
or by name "Turn-Table-Top Tote" DJ Booth (quotation marks included)
check ''show custom content'' in the catalog first
There are no known conflicts.
Just in case, here is a useful link for Origin related Problems.
Keep maximizing that DJ Skill!
All LOD's are the same
LOD 0 2550
LOD 1 2250
LOD 0 2537
LOD 1 2537
Description: It doesn't look like much, and it may not have many fancy attachments, but it has soul! It really does!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: "Turn-Table-Top Tote" DJ Booth
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 5,858 · 28th Dec 2021
|1.04 MB||5,858||28th Dec 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.