Diner Tables/Chair [CEP-Extra]
Updated: 25th Jun 2021 at 8:08 PM
- added a second subset to the chair, all existing recolors will work for the seat/back.
- added a second subset to both tables, all existing recolors will work for the tabletop
- added a Lost & Found recolor for the tablebase - it's the dark base with brown edge
- added second subset to barstool
*note that the table edge is part of the table base group
*allow shasta_CEP_nl_dinertables to override the original by shasta
*this will conflict with gabilie123 for these objects. I did my own as I found their new subsets inefficient as they had to make new recolors to account for the lost seat colors. It's possible their tablebase recolors will work with my CEP, I didn't check.
HL_CEP_nl_DinerTablese-pfiles - Install this in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA.
HL_CEP_nl_DinerTables - Install this in \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
shasta_CEP_nl_dinertables - Install this in \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Defaults: Default Replacement Spawned Objects (like baseballs, dishes, etc)
Size: 1.9 KB · Downloads: 1,006 · 25th Jun 2021
|1.9 KB||1,006||25th Jun 2021|
Size: 967 Bytes · Downloads: 833 · 6th Jul 2020
|967 Bytes||833||6th Jul 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]