Handsome Squidward costume FIXED!!!!!!
Updated: 21st Jun 2021 at 1:53 PM - Sorry.
UPD: I fixed it. I know, the hype train gone, and everybody already thinking that im some kinda swindler, but it was news for me too. 300 and a half people downloaded, and no one except two people reported me about it.
... Do I even need to explain? This mod adds a costume of handsome young boi man Squidward from Spongebob cartoon. Don't take him too seriously, cuz i made him as a joke for... "Naruto x Sonic involving cheese staffs: OMGWTFBBQ party at Shrek's house" type of playing, but if you're a normal human (ugh) you can use him as a mascot suit of something. The model looks good, theres some problems with arms but they're not critical. Mesh made by sketchfab user Weasel On A Stick.
You can wear this suit in all categories, from everyday to outerwear, but only being adult male.
Also i HIGHLY recommend using invisible skintones if you don't want to see ears or hair on the neck of your handsome young man.
Soft: milkshape, simpe, bodyshop
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 238.0 KB · Downloads: 494 · 21st Jun 2021
|238.0 KB||494||21st Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.