Evoker accessory gun from Persona 3
Uploaded 13th Oct 2020 at 11:48 AM · Updated 12th Oct 2020 at 5:27 PM by IJustWantModsPleaseOK
A gun from the game Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. Mesh by DeviantArt user LazySpongie: https://www.deviantart.com/lazyspon...-3-DL-828978433
This is stand... I mean Persona summoning gun from Persona 3. The model looks good but i messed up with some proportions, but I think it still looks good Also its my first serious mod (Not a default recolour) This is just the accessory and you cannot summon Orpheus with this (For now).
It can be found in " Makeup, Facial Hair & Glasses/Glasses"
Sadly it can be used only by adult males
Can be seen in: Everyday, Formal, Athletic and Outwear
Soft: milkshape, simPE, Bodyshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Evoker by IJWMP - Galvatron102.rar
Size: 224.3 KB · Downloads: 263 · 13th Oct 2020
|224.3 KB||263||13th Oct 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.