Morgana from Persona 5 toddler costume for sims 2
Uploaded 29th Jan 2021 at 12:39 PM · Updated 27th Jan 2021 at 4:54 PM by IJustWantModsPleaseOK
If you know, then you know.
It's a toddler costume of a character Morgana (Or Mona) from SMT Persona 5. Well, if in the game he was bothered with phrases about cats, then now he will not be taken seriously at all (WOOH I POOPED MY PANTS, JOKER)
The body goes as a suit and the head as a hair (or hat), the costume is for all toddler outfit categories from everyday to outwear (Tch. Obvious), Only for boys (Which is not so obvious because of internet)
Model ripped from Persona Q2 by The Models resource user Classytimes: https://www.models-resource.com/3ds...th/model/36525/
Polygon Counts: (for both parts)
Soft: Milkshape, simpe, bodyshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 883.8 KB · Downloads: 203 · 29th Jan 2021
|883.8 KB||203||29th Jan 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.