Prida eyeglasses No.2
Uploaded 20th Oct 2007 at 8:16 PM · Updated 8th Jan 2014 at 1:33 PM by stonetower
Coris(SAU owner) used this item on the new-mesh hair screenshot.
I heard that some people wanted to get it.
So.. I upload my second eyeglasses in MTS.
This texture is made by Taikaze, my Sims friend.
This is NOT required any EP.
I hope you like my eyeglasses item.
You may recolour my items without my permission.
I just want you to credit my mesh and post a link to this thread.
Please don't redistribute my item.
Taikaze : making texture
Goldriver : teen & child sim
Louis : some tutorials
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 43.0 KB · Downloads: 104,318 · 20th Oct 2007
|43.0 KB||104,318||20th Oct 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.