Updated: 29th Jul 2009 at 8:58 PM
That's the original.
My sims Version is on a 30x30 lot.
Cost furnished : 53184
Cost empty : 44749
It has all basic amenities and necessary rooms.
I hope you and your sims enjoy it !
Have fun ^^.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 53184
Title: Virtual Pagoda
Description: Virtual Pagoda
Size: 3.46 MB · Downloads: 2,557 · 29th Jul 2009
|3.46 MB||2,557||29th Jul 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
None, this is base game compatible!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
About Me - Policy
The policy for my stuff is as follows :
It is ok to use my content in picts, to redistribute it (as long as it's clear it comes from me - in short give credit -), tinkering with it is encouraged, as long as you ask before and keep me posted on the results.
Please, DO NOT : upload my content as if it was your own or use it for donation or pay files.