La grosse cloche
Uploaded 15th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM · Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 12:48 PM by hazuitokage
Lot type community
Lot size : 20x25
price furnished : 127972
price empty : 50412
Content needed :
All indoor plants by Lemoncandy HERE and HERE.
Plant from Mango sims , set Asera
Plant from Sims lulamai -plantas- down the page .
[edited to add] Buyable spawners from Snaif -gems, seeds and insects-, of course HERE
And SimsArtGallery- cinnamon road HERE
Authentic brick pack from Guatla HERE
Grunge Victorian from Robokitty HERE
Metal grate patterns from Club Crimsyn HERE , under patterns, 3 metal ones.
Shrub of Tranquility HERE
Magique Window HERE
Have fun with it ^^ !
Note : The green plants over the cafe terrace seem to fall down sometimes when you enter the lot for the first time. Just replace them with 'moveobjects on', and they should stay put after that.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 127972
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: La Grosse Cloche
Description: La Grosse Cloche
Size: 4.20 MB · Downloads: 12,474 · 15th Sep 2009
|4.20 MB||12,474||15th Sep 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About Me - Policy
The policy for my stuff is as follows :
It is ok to use my content in picts, to redistribute it (as long as it's clear it comes from me - in short give credit -), tinkering with it is encouraged, as long as you ask before and keep me posted on the results.
Please, DO NOT : upload my content as if it was your own or use it for donation or pay files.