Stackable Crates as OFB shelves
Uploaded 30th Aug 2010 at 6:51 PM · Updated 9th Mar 2012 at 10:53 PM by leesester
As these are infinitely stackable then they can look good as part of a factory backdrop
I made these crates as display cubes - as my sims have a low robot inventory then as a stop gap they are selling EA trash as collectible kitsch. The shop is doing quite well
Price and Catalog Location
75 Simoleons (cheapest display unit in my game )
Can be found in Surfaces/shelves
Comes with a plain wood colour and as a bonus it has a recolourable overlay for label/text/whatever so you can customise the crate with your factory name. You can see it in the picture below:
I made some extra recolours - those are on Leefish, link http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=745
SIMPE, MTS for being here for us all to share ideas and knowledge and pretty stuff for our games, Fanseelamb for being encouraging, CMO for the tip to add more grunge FilterForge and EA for the textures...Imma pattern-stamp faaa-aaan.....
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||OFB Crate by LeeFish.package (inside OFB Crate by LeeFish.rar)|
|Title||The Slightly Less Tragic Stock-n-Stack Crate from LeeFish|
|Description||Ideal for setting up a business in a home garage, or just stcking around as shelves in a grungy way. Fully recolourable|
|Open for Business|
OFB Crate by LeeFish.rar
| Contains one wood colour and a two overlay colours
Size: 56.1 KB · Downloads: 12,132 · 30th Aug 2010
|56.1 KB||12,132||30th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
In addition to all the things I have uploaded to MTS I also have a site of my own, leefish.nl. We have free downloads from various creators and accept Sims related uploads from members. Click on the link below to visit the site.
Extra Policy Information
Please feel free to use my meshes in your lots as long as you give me credit for it and please do not share elsewhere as your own work.
The only exception to my policy for uploading with lots is the milk bottle door changer, which should not be uploaded in a lot.
Feel free to include any of my meshes in mesh packs etc in your uploads EXCEPT for on Pay Sites.
If you use my items I would love to know about it, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.