Updated: 25th May 2012 at 11:38 PM
This is an object which totally change the way of living in many homes in the 50's - the TELEVISION!
I couldn't get rid of hte colors on the movies in the set but this is how a tv could look like in the 50's.
The set have three slots on top so you can place some clutter on it.
The TV have one CASTable channel, the wood.
The set cost $ 200, a huge amount of money at that time.
Hope yo like it and push the thank button!
This set have 1020 vertices and 771 faces.
First of all I want to thak EA for this marvellous game and the developers of the tools I use for creating. Last, but not least the helpful folks on the forums and the autors of tutorials.
Living: Living Room
Tags: #Retro TV
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: 50's tv3by lisen
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 198.2 KB · Downloads: 9,995 · 25th May 2012
|198.2 KB||9,995||25th May 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Credit is nice but not mandatory.