Planters: Floor & Wall
Updated: 19th Jan 2012 at 1:29 PM
These planters act like surfaces and can therefore hold any of the plants I've created. Each has multiple slots but you'll have to play around with the plant placement a bit. I created them this way so that you can make a plant arrangement however you'd like and then move the entire pot wherever you want!
Oh, and a heads up...the Wheelbarrow and Large Urn planters have some pretty high polys. Sorry, but they were such a neat idea I had to do it!
They can also be used with the standard plants that EA has provided. They won't sit directly atop the planter, and you'll have to use the moveobjects on cheat, but layering them can produce a nice effect.
All of the hanging planters are shiftable. The hanging box planters can be shifted to fit to a specific window, or shifted to a specific height for fences. The hanging wall and ceiling planters shift as well giving you more options for varying ceiling heights. The last part of my next plant set will include some flowers that will fit these nicely...stay tuned!
|Hanging ceiling planter||10||storage>misc||128v95f|
|Wall hanging planter||10||storage>misc||287v190f|
|Hanging box planter fancy||30||storage>misc||242v162f|
|Hanging box planter||30||storage>misc||129v114f|
|Federal planter square||40||storage>misc||407v252f|
|Paris planter square||40||storage>misc||856v566f|
|Clay vase in stand||45||storage>misc||711v726f|
|Half barrel planter||45||storage>misc||92v90f|
|Rounded square planter||45||storage>misc||216v245f|
|Square contemporary planter||45||storage>misc||297v160f|
|Origami planter small||55||storage>misc||96v54f|
|Federal planter rectangle||60||storage>misc||407v252f|
|Paris planter rectangle||60||storage>misc||1184v862f|
|Rounded rectangle planter||60||storage>misc||260v270f|
|Origami planter large||65||storage>misc||112v78f|
|Large urn planter||120||storage>misc||2183v2790f|
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 167.2 KB · Downloads: 2,869 · 18th Jan 2012
|167.2 KB||2,869||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 556.8 KB · Downloads: 2,795 · 18th Jan 2012
|556.8 KB||2,795||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 320.6 KB · Downloads: 2,513 · 18th Jan 2012
|320.6 KB||2,513||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 320.6 KB · Downloads: 2,326 · 18th Jan 2012
|320.6 KB||2,326||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 170.3 KB · Downloads: 2,690 · 18th Jan 2012
|170.3 KB||2,690||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 44.0 KB · Downloads: 2,947 · 18th Jan 2012
|44.0 KB||2,947||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 36.9 KB · Downloads: 2,744 · 18th Jan 2012
|36.9 KB||2,744||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 130.9 KB · Downloads: 3,112 · 18th Jan 2012
|130.9 KB||3,112||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 82.1 KB · Downloads: 2,489 · 18th Jan 2012
|82.1 KB||2,489||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 249.0 KB · Downloads: 2,663 · 18th Jan 2012
|249.0 KB||2,663||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 433.4 KB · Downloads: 2,894 · 18th Jan 2012
|433.4 KB||2,894||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 151.1 KB · Downloads: 2,736 · 18th Jan 2012
|151.1 KB||2,736||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 153.8 KB · Downloads: 2,775 · 18th Jan 2012
|153.8 KB||2,775||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 92.2 KB · Downloads: 2,978 · 18th Jan 2012
|92.2 KB||2,978||18th Jan 2012|
Size: 3.72 MB · Downloads: 18,674 · 18th Jan 2012
|3.72 MB||18,674||18th Jan 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
If you would like to share any of my creations in a standalone manner, do not redistribute on your site...just provide a link-back.
You may re-distribute my meshes along with your lots as long as you let people know who made it :)
Please don't use my textures or edit my meshes without my permission.