Updated: 23rd May 2013 at 1:50 PM
In real life my bathroom is so small, it would fit perfectly on a 2x2 grid in TS3. Since showers were unable to use in a 2x2 bathroom, I created this quick mod.
Even though it counts as a new object, nothing else has changed. It's the same model with the same textures and styles in the same category (plumbing > showers and tubs; bathroom > showers) for the same price (925§).
I hope you like it! Feel free to pack it with your lot/neighborhood.
This object should not require any patches as it has been in the game from the very first second. It has been created with patch 1.50.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||DasMatze's Corner Shower.package (inside DasMatze's Corner Shower.rar)|
DasMatze's Corner Shower.rar
Size: 51.8 KB · Downloads: 14,182 · 22nd May 2013
|51.8 KB||14,182||22nd May 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: