Public Signage Set
Updated: 1st May 2016 at 9:55 PM - Formatting and title
This set of public signage includes presets for gender-neutral, female, male, accessible facilities, child-related facilities, lockers, showers, and medical care. The small size of these signs makes them very versatile, perfect for adding a touch of realism to gyms, libraries, clubs, coffee shops, stores, pools, parks, and other public venues.
Found in Decor --> Wall Decor, priced at §10. Three recolourable channels: frame, background, pictogram.
Modified EA mesh. Some of the pictograms have a slightly pixelated look due to the small size of the existing textures and the fact that they're implemented with the RGB mask (so that they can be CAStable.)
- Do not re-upload or redistribute elsewhere.
- May be included with lots if credit and linkback to this page are provided.
LOD1: 176 vertices, 102 faces
LOD2: 160 vertices, 84 faces
- Photoshop CS6
- TextureTweaker 3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Butterbot - Public Signage.package (inside Butterbot - Public Signage.zip)|
Butterbot - Public Signage.zip
Size: 28.3 KB · Downloads: 5,593 · 2nd Apr 2016
|28.3 KB||5,593||2nd Apr 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: