Updated: 10th Sep 2012 at 7:13 AM
Six posters are included all in one file.
Each poster has only one frame preset, but the frame is recolorable, so you can change it to what pleases you.
As animals do in life, so in Sims: My Sim's kitty wandered over to take a look at the new posters and inserted himself into my pictures. Just like a cat!
Compatibility: No expansion or stuff packs are needed. The mesh was play tested on a base game fully patched to 1.38, and on a game full of expansions and stuff packs using 1.36. It might work on other levels, but there are no guarantees.
I love thanks and welcome comments, and of course, please report any problems you have here in this thread.
Technical and Other Relevant Information
The posters cost 30 simoleans, provide an environment boost of +1, and can be found in the Function -> Decor -> Paintings/Wall Art section of the Buy Catalog.
Tools used: Milkshape, S3PE, TSRW, Sims3Pack Multi Installer, Photoshop CS6, and Oreo Cookies, lots of them.
CC Credits: Unreleased wallpaper by me.
High Polys: 56
Low Polys: 32
Thanks to Delphy, Inge & Peter Jones, Wes Howe for MS plugins, SapphireSims for Medieval Simlish font, and forgive me, I am not sure who made the Roman Simlish font. Doh.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Six posters in simlish and english by [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 332.6 KB · Downloads: 1,618 · 13th Sep 2012
|332.6 KB||1,618||13th Sep 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Visit my site @ http://www.kithri.jimdo.com/ for more stuff not available here at MTS!
Sims 2 Meshes--May be recolored, please give credit, no permission needed. Do not bundle mesh with recolors, link to mesh here at MTS. Meshes may not be altered without permission.
Sims 3 Meshes--Meshes may not be altered without permission. May use in uploads, but never to pay sites or to the Exchange; do not bundle with upload, link to mesh here at MTS. And please give me credit. :)
Patterns--Do not upload to pay sites or to the Exchange; otherwise, you may use in other uploads. Okay to bundle them into your package, no permission need. Just credit me, please.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for legal information.