Uploaded 9th Jan 2017 at 12:49 AM · Updated 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM by Butterbot : Formatting
This is a leaf/debris skimmer for pools, stowed on wall hooks. It's a decorative object. The mesh and textures were adapted from Pool Rescue Equipment in TS4's Get Together expansion pack, but this is not a direct conversion per se as only a select portion of the TS4 assets was used.
It is priced at 50 simoleons and found under:
- Buy Mode -> Sort by Function -> Decor -> Misc. Decor
- Build Mode -> Create Pool -> Pool Objects
There are two presets and four recolourable channels.
Preset 2 and channels
Low LOD: 284
High LOD: 643
- Do not redistribute.
- May be included with lots if link to this page is provided.
- Blender 2.70
- Photoshop CS6
- Sims 4 Studio
- TextureTweaker 3
Tags: #pool, #skimmer, #net, #decor, #deco, #decorative, #outdoor, #cleaning, #ts4, #swim, #community, #sports, #equipment, #wall, #industrial, #swimming, #water, #work, #yard, #fish, #fishing, #pond, #maintenance
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Bbot_4to3pool skimmer
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Butterbot - Pool Leaf Skimmer.zip
Size: 114.7 KB · Downloads: 4,197 · 9th Jan 2017
|114.7 KB||4,197||9th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: