MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by ohmysims Posted 27th Jul 2016 at 2:51 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 5:16 AM by ohmysims
900 Thanks Thanks 246 Favourited
Compatible with the patch PC Version 126.96.36.1990 / Mac Version 188.8.131.520 (Jan 12, 2017.)
Update Jan 21, 2017: v3. Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups can eat this food as before.
Update Nov 9, 2016: v2. Now chopsticks are animated. (replaced with EA ones that came along with the patch 1.24.102.)
Update Aug 7, 2016: The issue that the single serving doesn't appear on certain menus has been fixed. Please download the interaction script ver 1.8 for the fix. This recipe doesn't have to be updated.
Update August 1, 2016: Dutch translation updated.
Update July 28, 2016: German translation updated.
This is Korean style instant ramen that sims can prepare on the stove.
- YOU NEED CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTION v1.9.1 or higher for the recipe to be available in game.
- No cooking skill is required (Lv1)
- No ingredient is required.
- Tagged as Grains
- Cooking steps and props (ingredient and pot) are customized.
- Available for all age groups.
- Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch) for this recipe to work!
- Made with PC Version 184.108.40.2060
- Basegame Compatible, but the dish will also show up in the restaurant menu if you have Dine Out installed.
- Should not conflict with any other mod.
- Safe to merge with other files.
How to use this recipe:
- Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
- Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction scripts.)
- Click either refrigerators or stoves in game and choose [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu.
- Choose the recipe you'd like to cook from the list. Please note that recipes won't appear If your sim doesn't have the required skill.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian (all translated by myself); Dutch (ElenaInTheSims), German (Anska_Stormblade), Polish (simmingstuff).
I used the strings of other custom food and google translator for the translation. So feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions. You can simply translate the texts below and reply to me. And I'll take care of the rest.
English / Instant Ramen / Cook Ramen / Prepare Ramen
Note: [Cook xxx] is an interaction name for making a single meal, while [Serve xxx] is an interaction name for making a group meal. These are shown in the sim's queue while they are making the food. However, feel free to change the nouns (I know some countries call it Noodle, instead of Ramen.) and verbs, so they sound natural in your own language.
- Since the group meal mesh doesn't have proper geostates, the pot always look full even after sims eat up all the servings.
- The animation when cooking on the stove doesn't look right.
But we can live with that.
- Single meal: 210 vertices / 180 polygons
- Group meal: 924 vertices / 870 polygons
- Custom chopsticks: 64 vertices / 40 polygons
- Ingredient: 160 vertices / 146 polygons
- Prep pot: 550 vertices / 572 polygons
- Cooking pot: 440 vertices / 408 polygons
- Empty pot: 740 vertices / 734 polygons
- Plasticbox for the custom interaction script and tutorial.
- Graycurse for helping the FoodGroup improve the script.
- Noir and Dark Sims for the green onion garnish. The rest are new meshes by me.
- The ramen ingredient is a new mesh by me and you can download a deco version of it in my personal blog.
- Made with Sims4Studio, Blender, and Photoshop
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 114,357 · 21st Jan 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents