Maxis "Lost & Found" #19: SEVEN new beautiful trees - *FFS REQUIRED*
Updated: 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thanks to Callum91, that has found these "lost" trees into the FFS files, here are SEVEN new wonderful trees to use in your lots, including the most-wanted tree requested in this thread
All the trees, except for the "Scotch Pine" are recolourable; actually, Maxis has kindly provided four recolours for each tree
But as usual, only the mesh and the textures could be found in the packages: all the other things (Material Overrides, Object Data etc...) were manually rebuilt, in order to let these trees appear in the game.
The seven trees have been packed separately, so that you can download the ones you like most (look at the screenshots for the trees names).
Once installed, you can find the new trees in the Build Mode catalog (not the Buy mode one!), in the Trees section.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 22,386 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||22,386||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 23,151 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||23,151||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 22,276 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||22,276||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 23,235 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||23,235||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 22,424 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||22,424||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 818 Bytes · Downloads: 22,125 · 26th Apr 2006
|818 Bytes||22,125||26th Apr 2006|
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 23,510 · 26th Apr 2006
|1.2 KB||23,510||26th Apr 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.