Female Evening Dress Mannequin
Updated: 29th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM
The mannequin costs 275 simoleans which is slightly more than my original mannequin and less than my second.
As you can see the base mesh comes in a blue outfit and I have also created five other recolours for you to use from the textures found in-game.
The recolours are all in one file and are named with their colour so you can pick and choose which you want.
The first mannequin I created can be found here, and my formal dress mannequin can be found here.
I hope they prove useful in your game and that your Sims enjoy them.
Feel free to create your own recolours and upload them here to MTS2 but do not include the mesh. Please link back here for that.
The Sims Team.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This female mannequin comes complete with outfit in a range of colours. Perfect to adorn all good clothing outlets as well as the not-so-good ones. Menaceman Mannequins; a name to tie your tongue. Created by Menaceman44
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 387.6 KB · Downloads: 22,183 · 29th Oct 2008
|387.6 KB||22,183||29th Oct 2008|
Size: 188.9 KB · Downloads: 23,911 · 29th Oct 2008
|188.9 KB||23,911||29th Oct 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.