Adult Female Dress Mannequin (Updated 27-10-08)
Updated: 16th Mar 2009 at 3:31 PM - Fixed Mesh Error
The flashing blue square has now been removed and the updated mesh can be downloaded below. It should have the same file name so should overwrite the faulty version.
*UPDATE* 73rd_survivor pointed out a spelling error with the catalogue description so I have corrected it now so that "mannequin" is spelt correctly. If you're not bothered with catalogue descriptions then you don't need this update. File names are the same so the new file will overwrite the old.
I've got a second mannequin for you today. This time its one in a dress.
This mannequin costs slightly more than my previous mannaquin at 300 simoleans. There are five recolours that I have created by recolouring an original MAXIS texture.
The colours are in a single file as well as seperate ones to make downloading easier for you. I may not do this on future uploads anymore though.
As per usual, please feel free to make and upload your own recolours but don't include the mesh. Link back here for that. Cheers.
I hope you enjoy this item in your game.
Vertices: 1244 according to SimPE.
J Woods, tiggerypum and Hysterical Paroxysm for tutorials,
Wes H for Milkshape plugins,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 339.5 KB · Downloads: 12,108 · 27th Oct 2008
|339.5 KB||12,108||27th Oct 2008|
Size: 292.2 KB · Downloads: 2,464 · 17th Feb 2008
|292.2 KB||2,464||17th Feb 2008|
Size: 275.7 KB · Downloads: 3,361 · 17th Feb 2008
|275.7 KB||3,361||17th Feb 2008|
Size: 292.3 KB · Downloads: 2,865 · 17th Feb 2008
|292.3 KB||2,865||17th Feb 2008|
Size: 293.1 KB · Downloads: 2,199 · 17th Feb 2008
|293.1 KB||2,199||17th Feb 2008|
Size: 293.4 KB · Downloads: 2,817 · 17th Feb 2008
|293.4 KB||2,817||17th Feb 2008|
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 17,473 · 17th Feb 2008
|1.41 MB||17,473||17th Feb 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.