Male Adult Suit Mannequin
This time I bring you a formal suit mannequin for your male Sims.
As with my previous mannequins the textures are all taken from within the game, and so are outfits that your Sims can actually wear.
The default mesh design, as you can see, is the grey suit.
The mannequin costs §300 and can be found under the Sculpture section of the Decorative Buy catagory.
This one actually took a little more tweaking than the others as I had to add the neck from my original mannequin otherwise there would have been either a gaping hole or no neck hole at all.
I hope you find this useful in your game and as always, feel free to recolour and upload your results as long as they are free but PLEASE DON'T include the mesh. Link back here for that.
Check out my profile for other mannequin uploads.
1541 vertices reported by Milkshape
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This male mannequin comes complete with suit in a range of colours. Perfect to adorn all good clothing outlets as well as the not-so-good ones. Menaceman Mannequins; a name to tie your tongue. Created by Menaceman44
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Mesh file and four (4) recolours
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 18,822 · 30th Jul 2009
|1.63 MB||18,822||30th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.