Multi Movie Poster Pack
Updated: 21st Oct 2011 at 4:56 PM
After I created my default replacement posters for the Theatre it was suggested by which ever upload moderator accepted my files, that they would make great posters to decorate Sims' homes with so that's what I bring to you today.
This is a SINGLE poster which features six (6) different poster designs. They include the four (4) new posters I created as well as the two (2) original designs by EA.
The poster was cloned from the teen bedroom poster. The mesh has been narrowed slightly and the price increased to $60. I felt $60 was a fair price because of how many designs are available on it. It also features its own description.
The poster should be found under Function Sort> Decor> Wall Decor as well as under the Living Room, Study and Bedroom Room Sort sections.
I hope you enjoy them in your game. Please remember the push the Thanks button if you download but don't upload elsewhere though as it took me forever to get this working.
The fonts used are by SIMale and can be found at Insimenator.
Same as EA original.
SIMale for his Simlish fonts.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Why waste valuable energy paying a visit to the theatre when you can simply view the posters in the comfort of your own home?
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Updated for Pets
Size: 352.3 KB · Downloads: 9,518 · 11th Mar 2010
|352.3 KB||9,518||11th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.