Column-girder system set
Updated: 24th Oct 2011 at 11:52 PM - Fixed version added to main archive
All columns have different consoles. You can see it all in the recolors of the basic mesh. You can find it in the "columns" in buildmode. It has price 30$.
All items have different width - from one-tiled to three-tiled. Search for diagonal variations in recolors of the basic mesh. It is in buldmode -> columns and buymode -> decorative -> miscellaneous. Price is 15$ - for one-tiled, 30$ - for two-tiled and 40$ - for tree-tiled meshes.
All beams are cloned from rugs so you can put them anywhere you want using moveobjects cheat and rotate using ALT keyboard button. All are in buldmode -> columns and buymode -> decorative -> miscellaneous. Pricelist:
Simply barn ceiling beam - little - 3$
Simply barn ceiling beam - big - 5$.
Frame system - narrow piece - 15$
Frame system - big piece - 20$
Each construction type is in a separated folder.
Frame system - narrow piece - 171 verticies, 104 faces
Frame system - narrow piece - 126 verticies, 92 faces
Frame system - big piece - 126 verticies, 70 faces
Diagonal decorative beams 1-tiled - 110 verticies, 82 faces
Diagonal decorative beams 2-tiled - 110 verticies, 82 faces
Diagonal decorative beams 3-tiled - 110 verticies, 82 faces
Simply barn ceiling beam big - 21 verticies, 12 faces
Simply barn ceiling beam little - 21 verticies, 12 faces
TSR Workshop, Mikshape, 3ds Max and of course Adobe Photoshope are used for making this set
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Column-girdersystem - fixed column added.rar
| fixed version - 15.09.10
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 11,067 · 15th Sep 2010
|1.68 MB||11,067||15th Sep 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.