Southern Charm II
Updated: 27th May 2012 at 10:52 AM
Updated for Pets and patch and tested in game
In my line of accessories in the southern style, I present here doors, windows and shutters that complement the previous uploads. The windows and doors are all two-tile. There is also an open version of the door and window. I've seen on severals pictures that there are only window on some balconies. Do you use the window as door then, what do I know?
The door and window has four color channels, the open door and the shutters have three channels.
The door will cost $ 335.
The open door is among the Arches and costs $ 320
The window will cost $ 125
The open window will cost $ 125
Both shutters will cost $ 160 and is among the curtains
Polygons, vertices / faces
Door, open: 1566/1364
Window, both: 636/410
Shutters, both: 1106/832
As usual I would like to thank Electronic Arts for this great game, the developers of the tools necessary to do things and the authors of the tutorials.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 392.9 KB · Downloads: 11,113 · 27th May 2012
|392.9 KB||11,113||27th May 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Credit is nice but not mandatory.