Columns & Beams - Redux
Updated: 11th Dec 2010 at 3:22 PM
- Lower Poly
- Horizontals can be placed anywhere without cheats
- Moves with M&G quarter tile cheat
- Slightly smaller around but still full wall height
- Found in Build / Columns for §1 (not sure why I had made them so cheap)
These objects will replace the old ones! They have the same internal names and GUIDs but I have renamed the actual file names to show the Master/Slave files. Please remove the old ones and replace with these.
Round Column - 44
Round 2 Story - 172
Horizontal 3 tile - 44
Horizontal 6 tile - 172
Horizontal Half - 24
Horzontal Half 6 tile - 48
SW Deco - 68
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 177.5 KB · Downloads: 17,108 · 10th Dec 2010
|177.5 KB||17,108||10th Dec 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.