Skull / Skeleton Chopper Motorcycle: Now Pets Patch Compatible
Uploaded 6th Oct 2011 at 12:05 AM · Updated 18th Oct 2011 at 5:09 PM by lhawk07 : pets patch fix
I was feeling a bit rebellious today so this is what came out of my head. :-) I hope you enjoy.
I present you with the
I have included two presets. One with a "ribcage" and "spine" stencil I created and one with no stencil. I only made two because I think you would have more fun customizing this bike to suit your own tastes. I like it in black :-) Works just like the regular Maxis model.
I cloned this item from an "ambitions" item, and I have all current patches applied to my game so I don’t know if they are needed but it’s possible.
Cost is 2500 simoleons .
It has 4 recolorable channels as shown in the example below along with a couple examples of CAS patterns applied to the mesh to show tiling.
Feel free to recolor it, retexture it, or anything you like. Just please credit me for the mesh.
Hooters outfit courtesy of my oldest daughter
* Milkshape 3D 1.8.5
* TSR Workshop
The 2 skeleton pieces I reconstructed for this project originally by:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Skull_Skeleton Motocrcle_lhawk07.package (inside Skull_Skeleton Motocrcle_lhawk07.rar)|
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 18,321 · 18th Oct 2011
|1.31 MB||18,321||18th Oct 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: