MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Lucky Palms Community College (Minimal CC/No Store Content!)
by fway Posted 14th Jun 2013 at 4:33 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM by fway : DERP: EP/SP info
184 Thanks Thanks 54 Favourited
"Lucky Palms Community College is Streets Ahead!"
Some Sims aren't ready to leave home yet. LPCC understands this! LPCC has all of the necessary curricula of college without the need of leaving your hometown to learn. LPCC features an extensive focus on arts, business, and SCIENCE!
I couldn't attach all of the images! To see the full gallery of higher-res images, please click here!
- A spacious recreation room for relaxing after classes.
- The Cactus Cafe, for delicious beverages and treats!
- The Arts Department
- The Business Department
- The LPCC Student Library - "Borrow" books from here as needed.
- A computer lab, for... research... yes, research.
- A group study room: To study Spanish and stuff...
- LPCC Student Radio KCTI 858AM
- A large science department to conduct many experiments
- A rooftop terrace for quiet conversation, or stargazing at night. Watch out for heat stroke during the day!
- The LPCC "Cacti Stadium" - Soccer practice takes place at 6AM to avoid the dreaded heat!
There is absolutely NO Store content required for this lot, just the two below items and EPs/SPs.
You will need the Univeristy Life Rabbithole Rugs by Margaret Pendragon, and NRAAS Careers mod for this lot to work properly!
It appears that you can only "enroll in university" after 8AM (with the mod installed), if I recall you have a few hours after this to enroll.
In-game, the rabbithole objects will be circular rugs, they match the colors of the floors. The Stadium/Annex rug is located in the center of the soccer field. I used the invisible ceiling lights from buy-debug in most of the areas, however if (somehow) the lights are off on the lot, you can use the table-lamp in the "Dean's Office" and select "Turn On > All Lights" when playing the lot. The overhead lights in the bathrooms, or the "hoods" in the chemistry lab also work for this solution.
This lot is HUGE, so some computers may experience lag while playing this lot.
I believe the rabbithole rugs can't disappear when changing floors, however it shouldn't affect gameplay. I had this problem when taking screenshots.
- Lot Size: 64x64
- # of Floors: 4 Floors
- Cost: 317,093 Simoleons
Additonal Thanks To:
- MTS #Create Chat and "Simmit" for all the suggestions!
- Margaret Pendragon for the Rabbithole Rugs
- Twallan for all of his mods, especially "Careers."
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 317,093
Lucky Palms Community College.zip
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 2,575 · 14th Jun 2013
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents