Medieval Shoes for Boys and Girls CAS - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding
Uploaded 14th Jul 2013 at 5:46 AM
This time, our shoemaker only bring boots for children. After all, our boys and girls can not walk barefoot through the kingdom.
|ITEM||NAME IN GAME||AGE||CHANNELS||CLOTHING TYPE||CATEGORY||GAME/EP|
|Medieval Children’s Boots Unisex||Monca533_Child_MedievalBoots||child||2||shoes||Everyday/Formal/Athletic/Career||Base Game|
Model sims are wearing Medieval Tunics for children by Robodl95.
Lod1 – 2600
Lod2 – 1140
Lod3 – 580
Forsooth, we thank MTS staff most ardently for assistance and downloading our objects and vestments most fyne.
TSR Workshop, Milkshape and Photoshop.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 817.6 KB · Downloads: 14,420 · 14th Jul 2013
|817.6 KB||14,420||14th Jul 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
by The Merrye Makers
The Merrye Makers
This has been a big undertaking for everyone involved, our skills range from featured creators to never having uploaded anything before. Everyone has enjoyed watching the project grow, meeting new people and learning new skills.
The Merrye Makers would like to thank a number of people for getting us here. First off is the staff of MTS. The staff were so supportive of us and it's definitely no easy matter to get 100+ things approved! There are also numerous other people who were going to participate but, for various reasons, were not able to upload with us. We would like to thank Rylandholmes, Whiterider, dramamine213, hudy777DeSign, Freshprince and Kitty Paine for their feedback and support. Thank you to SimmyRN for providing the narratives found in italitics throughout the posts. Thank you to jje1000 for the medieval world in the pictures, Praaven. Find out more about Praaven here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ghlight=praaven.